Review of Laura Marquez Diamond's Love Campaign

by - November 27, 2021

 


You never know, what waits for you. Jaya Patel and Sebastian Beaumont definitely got a surprise when they became a trending couple because of an accident. Jaya was too busy with her work as an at-risk youth consuelor and Sebastian focused at his career as a rising hockey star. Until one fateful night. Now everybody thinks that they are dating. Both of them would ignore this misunderstanding, however an important fundraising depends on them. For the success, Jaya and Sebastian agree to play the happy couple. But will it stay fake, or it will become something real? And are they going to be able to stay together, or this love campain will need a miracle?

When I had read Passion's Players, one of my favourite characters was Sebastian, so I was very excited to read Love Campaign. The plot was interesting, I liked that it is entertaining, but also touches serious, problematic topics too. The characters were also good, Sebastian showed us an even sweet, vulnerable side of him and he and Jaya were a great fit. Even that I guessed what will happen, the book could surprise me and it was a very entertaining read, I enjoyed every page of Love Campaign.

Shortly, I liked Laura Marquez Diamond's Love Campaign very much. It was an interesting, entertaining book, which I recommend to everyone, who likes romance, or just a good read. However I would add that, since the book has mature content, I do not recommend it under 16 years. 


You can find Love Campaign and Laura Marquez Diamond's other books here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09KQ3MQ6D/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_b09kq3mq6d

https://www.amazon.com/Laura-Marquez-Diamond/e/B093JBH99W%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share


You May Also Like

0 Comments